Imagepick (the owners of “VIVOZOOM”) adheres to the provisions of the US federal Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by responding to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Act and other applicable laws. Our response may involve the removal of content from any of our sites that is alleged to infringe copyright.
In these circumstances, we will make a good-faith attempt to contact the party who submitted the content so that they may, if they wish, make a counter notification in accordance with the Act.
Before serving either a Notice of Infringing Material or Counter-Notification, you may wish to contact a lawyer to better understand your rights and obligations under the DMCA and other applicable laws. The following notice requirements are intended to comply with Imagepick Inc.’s rights and obligations under the DMCA and, in particular, section 512(c), and do not constitute legal advice.
To file a notice of infringing material on a site owned or controlled by Imagepick Inc. (such as www.vivozoom.com, submit.vivozoom.com or www.imagepick.com), please provide a notification containing the following details:
- Reasonably sufficient details to enable us to identify the work claimed to be infringed or, if multiple works are claimed to be infringed, a representative list of such works (for example: title, author, any registration or tracking number, URL);
- Reasonably sufficient detail to enable us to identify and locate the material that is claimed to be infringing (for example a link to the page that contains the material);
- Your contact information so that we can contact you (for example, your address, telephone number, email address);
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is alleged to be infringed.
Send valid notices to:
Attn: DMCA Agent, Imagepick Inc.
50 Wildwood Road, London NW11 6UP, UK
Tel: +44 2084582606